Here is the full Google presentation given by CEO Schmidt to a full house at last week’s HIMSS conference. You probably will not learn much more than what I have already provided in previous posts over the last couple of weeks, but I did find that last 12 minutes or so of most interest. But isn’t that usually the case with keynote presentations where the majority of content is rarely new and only the Q&A starts to reveal something interesting.
About UsChilmark Research is the only industry analyst firm focusing solely on the Healthcare IT market. Leveraging proven research methodologies and focus with intelligence and insight, we provide our clients with the most cogent analysis of healthcare IT market adoption trends.
- RT @cch: Wow. Many individual state Blues plans also trending this direction in terms of percentage of spend/provider contracts on fee for… 4 hours ago
- Very Cool #lovescience twitter.com/runforitmarty/… 4 hours ago
- Trumpcare 2.0: It’s Even Worse Than the Original, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/04/28/opi… 8 hours ago
- Congrats. How is HealtheIntent's numbers/YoY growth twitter.com/cerner/status/… 19 hours ago
- acquisition adoption Aetna AHIC Amalga Android Apple ARRA athenahealth Axolotl CCHIT Cerner Cigna Cleveland Clinic cloud computing CMS consumer consumer health Covisint cycling diabetes Dossia eClinicalWorks EHR EMR Epic GE Google Google Health health Health 2.0 healthcare healthcare IT healthcare reform HealthVault HHS HIE HIMSS HIPAA HIT HITECH Act Humana IBM Indivo innovation iPhone IT Kaiser Permanente meaningful use Medicare Medicity mHealth Microsoft NHIN ONC P4P PaaS payers PHR policy Privacy quality RelayHealth Revolution Health RHIO SaaS Security social media Stage 2 standards Stimulus Bill telehealth Wal-Mart WebMD WellPoint