ComputerWorld has a fairly lengthy article today that goes into some detail on why EMR adoption remains so low and what the future may hold. Honestly, not much new in this article for those who closely follow this market, but for those new to the healthcare IT space, it does give a nice, comprehensive perspective on the critical adoption issues for EMR and thus worth the read.
About UsChilmark Research is the only industry analyst firm focusing solely on the Healthcare IT market. Leveraging proven research methodologies and focus with intelligence and insight, we provide our clients with the most cogent analysis of healthcare IT market adoption trends.
- RT @cch: Wow. Many individual state Blues plans also trending this direction in terms of percentage of spend/provider contracts on fee for… 4 hours ago
- Very Cool #lovescience twitter.com/runforitmarty/… 5 hours ago
- Trumpcare 2.0: It’s Even Worse Than the Original, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/04/28/opi… 8 hours ago
- Congrats. How is HealtheIntent's numbers/YoY growth twitter.com/cerner/status/… 19 hours ago
- acquisition adoption Aetna AHIC Amalga Android Apple ARRA athenahealth Axolotl CCHIT Cerner Cigna Cleveland Clinic cloud computing CMS consumer consumer health Covisint cycling diabetes Dossia eClinicalWorks EHR EMR Epic GE Google Google Health health Health 2.0 healthcare healthcare IT healthcare reform HealthVault HHS HIE HIMSS HIPAA HIT HITECH Act Humana IBM Indivo innovation iPhone IT Kaiser Permanente meaningful use Medicare Medicity mHealth Microsoft NHIN ONC P4P PaaS payers PHR policy Privacy quality RelayHealth Revolution Health RHIO SaaS Security social media Stage 2 standards Stimulus Bill telehealth Wal-Mart WebMD WellPoint