My friend, Will Crawford, and his team at Children’s Hospital here in Boston have just started their own Blog, info.rmatics.org, focusing on healthcare informatics and software development issues. For those that do not know Will, he is the technical guru behind much of what is Indivo Health, the open source PHR platform that Dossia is using and he is a great resource/fountain of knowledge. If you like what is written here, you’ll more than likely enjoy what Will and his team have to say.
About UsChilmark Research is the only industry analyst firm focusing solely on the Healthcare IT market. Leveraging proven research methodologies and focus with intelligence and insight, we provide our clients with the most cogent analysis of healthcare IT market adoption trends.
- RT @roseperson: Wow. twitter.com/charlesornstei… 19 hours ago
- This is a huge deal and really runs counter to typical republican ideals. Strange times twitter.com/martinsgaynor/… 19 hours ago
- Rape and pillage is all this admin thinks about. All for short term gain and huge long term loss. Sad, very sad twitter.com/roguenasa/stat… 19 hours ago
- I'd remove sell in B2C model, little appetite to spend - many a company gone bankrupt trying twitter.com/jayparkinson/s… 19 hours ago
- acquisition adoption Aetna AHIC Amalga Android Apple ARRA athenahealth Axolotl CCHIT Cerner Cigna Cleveland Clinic cloud computing CMS consumer consumer health Covisint cycling diabetes Dossia eClinicalWorks EHR EMR Epic GE Google Google Health health Health 2.0 healthcare healthcare IT healthcare reform HealthVault HHS HIE HIMSS HIPAA HIT HITECH Act Humana IBM Indivo innovation iPhone IT Kaiser Permanente meaningful use Medicare Medicity mHealth Microsoft NHIN ONC P4P PaaS payers PHR policy Privacy quality RelayHealth Revolution Health RHIO SaaS Security social media Stage 2 standards Stimulus Bill telehealth Wal-Mart WebMD WellPoint