Chilmark Research was contacted earlier this week by CNBC, via Twitter, regarding a story they were doing on iPad adoption in healthcare. Always nice to see a well done story on the topic (hat’s off to CNBC producer Ruth Coxeter and reporter Bertha Coombs). Of course, seeing Chilmark Research prominently quoted sure puts a smile on our collective faces. (Note: The 22% iPad adoption number quoted in the CNBC story came from our recent mHealth Report in the Enterprise Report which was published in November 2010.)
About UsChilmark Research is the only industry analyst firm focusing solely on the Healthcare IT market. Leveraging proven research methodologies and focus with intelligence and insight, we provide our clients with the most cogent analysis of healthcare IT market adoption trends.
- RT @roseperson: Wow. twitter.com/charlesornstei… 1 day ago
- This is a huge deal and really runs counter to typical republican ideals. Strange times twitter.com/martinsgaynor/… 1 day ago
- Rape and pillage is all this admin thinks about. All for short term gain and huge long term loss. Sad, very sad twitter.com/roguenasa/stat… 1 day ago
- I'd remove sell in B2C model, little appetite to spend - many a company gone bankrupt trying twitter.com/jayparkinson/s… 1 day ago
- acquisition adoption Aetna AHIC Amalga Android Apple ARRA athenahealth Axolotl CCHIT Cerner Cigna Cleveland Clinic cloud computing CMS consumer consumer health Covisint cycling diabetes Dossia eClinicalWorks EHR EMR Epic GE Google Google Health health Health 2.0 healthcare healthcare IT healthcare reform HealthVault HHS HIE HIMSS HIPAA HIT HITECH Act Humana IBM Indivo innovation iPhone IT Kaiser Permanente meaningful use Medicare Medicity mHealth Microsoft NHIN ONC P4P PaaS payers PHR policy Privacy quality RelayHealth Revolution Health RHIO SaaS Security social media Stage 2 standards Stimulus Bill telehealth Wal-Mart WebMD WellPoint